lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

That's me!

Hi! My name's Espe.I'm thirteen years old and I live in Coria del Río,Seville.
I was born the 14th of April.I go to the I.E.S Rodrigo Caro,in Coria del Rio.
I'm  in year two.My favourites subjects are Art and English.I have got a brother.
His name is Antonio and he is seventeen years old.My mother's name is Esperanza
and my father's name is Antonio.I haven't got any pets.My hobbies are:listen to music,
go to the cinema,play tennis,meet my friends and go shopping.My favourites groups
are:Pignoise,El Canto del Loco,Pereza..And my favourite singer is Manuel Carrasco.
Bye ;)

1 comentario:

  1. My favourites subjects are / My favourites groups
    isten to music,(favourite is an adjective, so no plural form: My favouriTE subjects... my favourite groups...)

    go (goING)to the cinema,play (playING) tennis,meet (meetING) my friends and go (goING) shopping.
    Be more carefull the next time. Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar